Client Services – EB-5
EB-5 Client Services
The staff at CMB has the expertise to discuss the EB-5 investment documents and projects scope in detail. We can answer all questions from an EB-5 business prospective on our EB-5 projects and provide advice in analyzing the structures of other potential EB-5 investments.
- CMB can recommend qualified immigration attorneys to help prospective EB-5 immigrant investors with questions from an immigration perspective and additionally these attorneys are qualified to file the petitions on behalf of the immigrant investor.
- CMB will work to provide EB-5 Services with the EB-5 immigrant investor’s attorney to provide all of the comprehensive documentation necessary for the investor’s attorney to submit the applications for the conditional permanent visa to the USCIS.
- CMB will monitor the progress of the application throughout the process and assist the immigration attorney at their request.
- CMB will provide any assistance requested from the investor or their immigration attorney in the consular interview process.
- CMB has a secure section on its website where all CMB investors can view quarterly updates on their particular partnership, the projects, and the financial data on both the partnership and the investor’s individual capital account.
- CMB will monitor the EB-5 investment project throughout the entire process.
- CMB will prepare all the evidentiary documentation on the business activity to the investor’s attorney for submission of the initial application, the I-526.
- CMB will assist the immigration attorney by providing documentation in the filing of the (I-829) condition removal application to make the visa permanent (a permanent green card).
- CMB will provide business documentation yearly such as the K-1’s. This information is posted on the secure portion of our website for easy download throughout the year.
- CMB will maintain limited partnership books and records and call meetings of the limited partners, as necessary.
Limited partners have the right to inspect the financial records of the partnership as outlined in the partnership documents.