1. Investor is presented with the confidential documents of the CMB Investment Project. Investor and his/her advisors review the material including the Private Placement Memorandum, the Subscription Agreement (when applicable), Limited Partnership Agreement, and Escrow Agreement.
2 Investor chooses the CMB EB-5 Regional Center Program and executes (signs) Private Placement Memorandum, the Subscription Agreement, Limited Partnership Agreement, and Escrow Agreement (when applicable). The investor deposits subscription price into the escrow account of partnership. The investor’s immigration attorney (and if the investor needs a referral of a qualified top tier EB-5 experienced immigration attorney CMB can provide recommendations), CMB, and investor begin gathering documents to build the I-526 petition.
3.Investor’s legal Counsel submits Immigration Petition (I-526) to the USCIS. The investor’s legal counsel receives a receipt notice that the petition has been received.
4. Upon approval of I-526, Department of State issues instruction packet for Immigrant Visa Application (DS-2001 & DS-230i) which contains information and forms for investor completion prior to scheduling a visa interview.
5. Investor is notified of U.S. Consulate Interview date and receives Appointment Package for Immigrant Visa Applicants (DS-230ii). Medical examination is required.
6. U.S. Consulate Interview or adjustment of status if investor is in the United States.
7. Conditional Visa is granted usually at the time of interview.
8. Immigrants enter the U.S. within 180 days after approval and receive their conditional permanent visa.
9. Investors legal counsel files application for removal of conditions I-829 on visa (21-24 months after U.S. entry).
10. If approved the conditional status of the visa is removed.
11. U.S. citizenship optional after 60 months after U.S. entry