CMB Regional Centers Announces that the CMB Infrastructure Investment Group 74 Limited Partnership (Group 74) is now Open for Subscription.November 1, 2019
Construction activity at the site has already commenced in anticipation of CMB EB-5 funding and is scheduled to achieve full completion by 1st Quarter 2021. Total project spending will be approximately $47.3 million and the project is anticipated to create 291 model derived jobs using RIMS II, which represents a 81.88% job creation buffer for any EB-5 investors in the Group 74 partnership. Group 74 will make a loan of up to $8 million for the development and construction of the project, representing 16 EB-5 investors.
What advantages does this project have over others in the EB-5 marketplace today?
- The project is with CMB Regional Centers the #1 regional center when considering the following: #number of EB-5 projects, #number of subscribed EB-5 investors, total amount of EB-5 capital raised and the tenure of its CEO in the EB-5 marketplace.
- Group 74 will have third-party independent audits by an internationally recognized accounting firm of its financial records and immigration statistics on a yearly basis.
- Group 74 partnership documents and project documents are completely ready for any potential EB-5 investor wanting to invest before the new regulations become effective on November 21.
- Group 74 funds required for the project completion have been fully bridged in anticipation of the future CMB EB-5 funding being made available to the Project. In other words the entire capital stack is now in place. Should the EB-5 capital raise fall short, bridge funding can remain in place to complete the construction of the Project.
- Group 74 has other attributes that protect every investor in the partnership such as: completion guarantees, pledge of membership/ownership interest, and an interest reserve in place through the construction period.
- Group 74 is projected to create 182% of the jobs required under the USCIS guidelines.
- Group 74 is well under construction demonstrating that job creation is occurring.
- The project has received a third-party project appraisal by CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services supporting its financial feasibility.
- Group 74 qualifies under the current rules of TEA’s as well as the new regulations that will go into effect on November 21st.
- Group 74 has a TEA certification letter by the State of Texas
- CMB engages Prevail Capital, LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and a member of FINRA and SIPC, to be the administrative placement agent for all CMB EB-5 partnerships.
If you would like more information about this project or if you have any questions, please contact us right away.
Contact us today.