CMB Regional Centers' Group 75 Partnership is now available for subscription at the minimum $900,000 levelApril 30, 2020
CMB Regional Centers is proud to announce another new investment opportunity. The CMB Group 75 partnership is ready to accept investors seeking an EB-5 visa through the regional center program. The target project, also known as the “Hillwood Commerce 275” is a 663-acre (268 hectares), master-planned, multi-phased, business park currently under development and located approximately two miles South of Detroit Wayne Metropolitan Airport in Huron Township, Michigan.
The overall development will consist of three buildings in total. Phase one will consist of two speculative buildings ideally suited for distribution and logistics warehouse tenants seeking up to 600,000 SF (55,742 square meters) [!building!].
The third building is a build-to-suit (“BTS”) that will be constructed on a separate 51.5 acre (20.8 hectares) land site within the Commerce 275 business park. Upon completion the development will consist of 517,500 SF (48,077 square meters) of industrial warehouse.
The Group 75 partnership is currently seeking twenty-nine (29) investors at the new $900,000 minimum investment threshold.
In this video, Matt Hogan, Vice President of Project Development, explains more about the project:
What advantages does this project have over others in the EB-5 marketplace today?
- The project location meets the requirements for a targeted employment area (TEA) for the lower investment of $900,000 under the new EB-5 Immigration Investor Program Modernization Regulations (three census track TEA).
- The project is with CMB Regional Centers the #1 regional center when considering the following: number of EB-5 projects, number of subscribed EB-5 investors, total amount of EB-5 capital raised and the tenure of its CEO in the EB-5 marketplace.
- Group 75 will have third-party independent audits by an internationally recognized accounting firm of its financial records and immigration statistics on a yearly basis.
- Group 75 funds required for the project completion have been fully bridged in anticipation of the future CMB EB-5 funding being made available to the Project. Should the EB-5 capital raise fall short, bridge funding can remain in place to complete the construction of the Project.
- Group 75 has other attributes that protect every investor in the partnership such as: completion guarantees, cash flow pledge account, and 100% distribution pledge.
- Group 75 is projected to create 190.69% of the jobs required under the USCIS guidelines.
- Development activities have commenced with vertical construction anticipated to begin in Q2 2020. Completion of all construction activity is targeted for Q3 2021.
- CMB engages Prevail Capital, LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and a member of FINRA and SIPC, to be the administrative placement agent for all CMB EB-5 partnerships.