Top Ten Reasons to Choose CMB for your EB-5 Investment:June 9, 2021
- Our Investor-First Approach. CMB Regional Centers is a family-owned company that understands the goals for the EB-5 investor and their family. As a result, CMB develops our projects with the primary goals of the EB-5 investor and their family in mind. CMB seeks out EB-5 investment opportunities that minimize risk and maximize the likelihood of EB-5 success. As a result, families from over 100 countries around the world have placed their trust in CMB to help them achieve their EB-5 goal of Permanent Residence in the United States.
- CMB Regional Centers’ World Class Leadership: Patrick F. Hogan, CEO and visionary Founder of CMB Regional Centers, has been involved in the EB-5 industry since 1993 and is considered by many to be one of the most important figures in the history of EB-5. Noreen Hogan, President of CMB Regional Centers, leads the company’s worldwide operations and implements CMB’s strategic initiatives and objectives. Pat and Noreen are active in the move to achieve long-term extension and legislated ethics reforms within the EB-5 Regional Center program.
- CMB is a Pioneer in the EB-5 Regional Center industry, CMB Export was originally established as one of the first EB-5 Regional Centers in 1997. As a result, CMB is one of the oldest EB-5 regional centers and by many accounts, one of the most successful of all regional centers. As the EB-5 industry has continued to evolve, many of the methodologies that were originally pioneered by CMB have become widely adapted for use throughout the industry. CMB was the first in EB-5 to introduce what is commonly referred to as the loan model for an EB-5 investment. CMB is also recognized as the first regional center to rely solely on indirect and induced job creation for I-829, permanent green card approvals.
- The CMB Team: The CMB team has been recognized as a top service provider to investors and their representatives. CMB has over 40 staff members who speak a combined 10+ different languages. Our in-house teams include: Senior Management, Investor Relations, Legal, Securities Compliance, Economics, Loan Compliance, Financial Analysts, Marketing, Graphics and Accounting. In the words of Patrick F. Hogan: “CMB is more than any one person; what CMB has been able to achieve on behalf of its investors comes from the efforts of CMB's highly talented staff combined with the efforts of the communities and developers we work with.”
- CMB is Transparent: In 2014, CMB set a new standard in transparency while championing ethical practices for the EB-5 industry. During that year, CMB commissioned a nationally recognized auditing firm to perform independent third-party audits of all CMB EB-5 partnerships. Each year, every CMB partnership’s financials and approval statistics are reviewed and audited. CMB commissions the same audits and scope of work annually and will continue to do so moving forward. Importantly, Limited Partners in CMB’s partnerships can be provided copies of the audit for their review.
- Our Investors’ Testimonials: CMB represents the EB-5 goals and dreams of nearly 5,800 families. We are honored by their trust and their and humbled by their testimonials. Here are a few comments: “It means a lot to us and our American Dream.” ; “We left feeling like a part of a huge very friendly family.” ;“With regard to our experience with CMB, it has been beyond our expectation.”
- CMB’s History of Investors’ success: To date, more than 1,500 CMB investors across 27 CMB EB-5 partnerships have achieved I-829 approvals. The I-829 approval allows the EB-5 investor to realize their primary goal of permanent residence in the U.S. through the EB-5 program. In 2021 CMB reached new milestones reaching the 5000th investor I-526 petition approval and surpassing $1.4 Billion in repaid loans to our EB-5 partnerships.
- CMB’s Successful Project History: To date, CMB Regional Centers has developed 79 different EB-5 offerings for EB-5 investors. CMB works with governmental entities and highly-qualified developers who have experience and a portfolio of successful projects. Every CMB EB-5 project that has been adjudicated at the project level by the USCIS has been approved. One of the main requirements of the EB-5 program is for investors to create at least 10 qualifying jobs as a result of their investment. To date, CMB is approaching 200,000 new American jobs being created by CMB’s EB-5 partnerships.
- CMB Projects Are Market-Tuned: CMB’s team of professionals reviews dozens of projects each year to select the projects and developers best suited for EB-5 investment. CMB is not a real estate developer working to raise funds for our own investment projects. As such, CMB is not bound to undertake projects in a limited and familiar development region or in a specialized range of asset classes. Importantly, as the real estate market changes, CMB adapts to focus on asset types that provide the best opportunity for success.
- “When our investors are successful, CMB is successful.” CMB President, Noreen Hogan’s quote is CMB’s guiding principle. Simply, CMB’s focus begins and ends with our investors’ success. To help our investors succeed, we develop top quality EB-5 projects, work only with top ranked and experienced developers and provide world-class customer service to our investors and their representatives.
If you would like to learn more about the EB-5 Investor Visa, or CMB’s current EB-5 offerings, please contact us to schedule a free initial consultation with a CMB Investor Relations Manager.
To stay up to date with CMB and EB-5 News, Subscribe to CMB’s Newsletter
CMB engages Prevail Capital, LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the SEC and a member of FINRA and SIPC, to be the administrative placement agent for all CMB EB-5 partnerships.